The latest version of the most popular game loader on Wii is now available.
- Fixed the bug introduced in r1208 preventing game launching with non d2x cIOS.
Multi-Mod-Manager is a swisstool for Wii U made by Wiimu.
Like on Wii, you can either use directly the dol file thanks to the Homebrew Channel or use it thanks to a forwarder directly on the Wii menu.
To install the forwarder, you can use Multi-Mod-Manager and install the USB Loader GX-UNEO_Forwarder_5_1_AHBPROT (For vWii ONLY) from SD card.
Once the forwarder installed, you’ll have a dedicated channel to load the USBLoaderGX_v3.0_IOS249 from the SD card.
The latest version of the popular homebrew created by Attila has been released: version 3.01
“- Added use of IOS/titles of the Nand plus wad on sd/usb and of the server Nintendo.
So on WiiU, it is not mandatory to have the wad files.
However, you should have exactly the required version and the nand file must be unmodified.
- Update of specific patches for WiiU by damysteryman (patch error 1017 and 1029). Thank you to him!
- Fixed IOS selection request and IOS not scan in the menu “Start Test”.
- Fixed installation of cMIOS.
- Fixed the list of source IOS for the cIOS d2x on Wii.
- Change the signature of the d2x v10/v10-alt IOS to indicate beta52 or beta53-alt.
- On WiiU, when selecting an IOS, the 249 is no longer selected because the default cIOS d2x does not patch the error 1017 on WiiU.
- IOS 36 (amended) will be then preferred.